What are the Key Points of Butterfly Valve Construction and Installation?
As a Butterfly Valve Supplier, share with you.
The rubber elastomer in the butterfly valve will tear, wear, aging, perforate or even fall off during continuous use. The traditional thermal vulcanization process is difficult to meet the needs of on-site repair. Special equipment must be used for repair, which consumes a lot of heat and electricity, which is time-consuming and labor-intensive. Nowadays, the method of polymer composite materials is gradually used to replace the traditional methods, and the most applied one is the Fuschlan technology system. The superior adhesion and excellent anti-wear and tear-resistant properties of its products ensure that the service life of the new component is reached or exceeded after repair, and the downtime is greatly reduced.
Installation and maintenance
1. During installation, the valve disc should be stopped in the closed position.
2. The opening position should be determined according to the rotation angle of the butterfly plate.
3. For the butterfly valve with bypass valve, the bypass valve should be opened before opening.
4. The installation should be carried out according to the installation instructions of the manufacturer. The heavy butterfly valve should be installed with a firm foundation.
Construction and installation points
1. The installation position, height, and direction of import and export must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight. 2) All kinds of manual valves installed on the thermal insulation pipeline must not handle downwards.
2. The valve must be visually inspected before installation. The nameplate of the valve should comply with the current national standard "General Valve Marking" GB 12220. For valves with a working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa and a cut-off effect on the main pipe, the strength and tightness performance test should be carried out before installation, and the valve can be used only after it is qualified. During the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure and the duration is not less than 5min. The valve housing and packing should be qualified without leakage. During the tightness test, the test pressure is 1.1 times the nominal pressure; the test pressure should meet the requirements of the GB 50243 standard during the test duration, and no leakage on the valve flap sealing surface is qualified.
Selection points of Butterfly Valve:
1. The main control parameters of the butterfly valve are specifications.
2. The butterfly valve is a single-plate air valve with simple structure, convenient processing, low cost, simple operation, but poor adjustment accuracy. It is only suitable for switching or rough adjustment in the ventilation and air conditioning system.
3. It can be operated manually, electrically or by zipper, and can be fixed at any angle within 90°.
4. Due to the single-axis single valve plate, the bearing capacity is limited, and the service life of the valve is short under the conditions of large pressure difference and large flow rate. The valve is divided into closed type and ordinary type, heat preservation and non-heat preservation.
5. The electric butterfly valve has only two-position control, and the electric actuator is the same as the multi-leaf valve.
Previous: How Should Butterfly Valve Choose?